Question:
Is community college a good place to start?
?
2011-04-18 12:42:01 UTC
I want to go to college, but I'm intrested in two things. One is Politician, the other is Agriculture. I need help with what should i do first. I want start at a communtiy college called Malcomn X. I wanted to know is it good to Start at a comunity college first.
Four answers:
troll to troll
2011-04-21 16:18:28 UTC
Politics better than ag

read alot of history and take English and language courses. These will help the most right away.
Doc Martin
2011-04-18 19:49:58 UTC
Do Community College only if you have serious financial problems preventing immediate entrance into a 4yr college.

To get a broad education for a being a politician with something to contribute to the world, you need a solid four-year education in a rigorous intellectual atmosphere. Otherwise, you get a sort-of degree like Sarah Palin and risk being a dummy.
Suzi Q
2011-04-18 19:44:17 UTC
Absolutely a community college is great place to start first. You can get all your basics out of the way for a lot less money and take the time to decide what you want to major/minor in!!
?
2011-04-18 20:47:10 UTC
yes for sure!