Question:
College students, what smartphone & computer apps are the most helpful to you? Which ones do you use the most?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
College students, what smartphone & computer apps are the most helpful to you? Which ones do you use the most?
Eight answers:
Rohan
2015-08-09 02:06:08 UTC
Dating is not necessarily sinful, but many young people fall into sin as a result of dating. The danger in dating is that you will do something that will seriously damage your chances for future happiness and a successful marriage. Pass is a popular social networking app in America. Through Pass, You can share wonderful photos in life instantly with people around you. You can also make new friends nearby effortless. Stop being alone, Join Pass today and start making friends nearby with our millions of users worldwide. A large part of dating is flirting. Flirting is acting like you love someone. The object of flirting is to create a romantic attachment with the other person with no serious intent on your part.
?
2017-03-03 16:30:23 UTC
1
?
2016-05-15 21:50:17 UTC
No one can understand that you were therefore sure last competition can gain you back all the amount of money but you can just do that with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/2IwMy .

Zcodes System will give you a activities betting technique system. With Zcodes System you can get some extra money as you can have all of the sports betting systems that work in just one Zcodes System.
2014-10-23 14:54:14 UTC
Discover now the best sport betting system: http://sport-betting-tips.checkhere.info

Too many people think of sports betting as just something they do in their past time. However, many people can see the potential that exists if you manage to have the right sports betting strategy and correct approach to betting in general. Are you sick of losing? Interested in finding out how to turn your luck around? Do you want to know which sports betting strategies stand to help you make the most from your betting?

Any good strategy should allow you to place bets based on a systematic method. Of course there is always a random element or so called luck involved, but betting is all about stacking the odds in your favor. There should be no guess work involved or bets placed based on gut feelings. Betting is a business and it should be treated like one. Any money you use for betting needs to be separate from money you use for your daily life or anything else. How can you possibly expect to follow a strategy with money that was originally set aside to pay next week's rent with? You can't. This will help you to focus on the task of betting and remove any emotional strings attached to the money.

So what makes a good strategy or what should you look for in a strategy before you decide to implement it? Any good strategy needs to have a positive expectancy. This means that in the long run you will win. The hit rate of the strategy needs to be above 50% for you to be able to profit in the long run. An ideal win rate should be between 60 to 70%, because you will need to cover the fees and other expensive associated with betting. Is it feasible to expect you'll be able to find a system that has a 100% win rate? No, it isn't. The best you can do is find a system that has a positive expectancy and stick with it. In the long run you will make more money than you can possibly lose.

Keep whatever information and news you have about the teams as up to date as possible. Any changes in the teams makeup or factors that affect how the players play will great affect the potential outcome of a match. Make sure that you are constantly up to date on every aspect that affects the potential outcome of a match. Information is the key to winning at sports betting.
Kathy
2014-02-18 23:33:46 UTC
Too many questions - only one solution. Use event2mobile, one of the leading event mobile app which can be used by all. It is a mobile conference app which is not only used extensively by event organizers but also college students and young folks who want to manage their social parties.
?
2014-01-21 23:56:53 UTC
must have smartphone apps for every student

http://alltechgossip.blogspot.in/2014/01/smart-phone-apps-everty-student-must.html
2013-04-10 22:32:54 UTC
I simply like the voice recorder app! I can record songs with it too!! Also having a camera is handy because you can take pictures of posters and presentations using it as a record keeping function.

I don't use social networking cos I'm a loner : (

I use maps, voice recorder, YA messenger and the weather app most frequently!

I use an AMD Athlon in my desktop and I use my Iphone 3GS (Which I believe you use too!)

I'm not on campus anymore so I dont know if they use apps!
Matt
2013-04-11 23:23:32 UTC
My previous institution had/has a football app, which I never used, and that was it. My current institution has a pretty awesome app that has maps, official calendars, course scheduling, library room reservations & hours, a directory, various transportation stuff, summaries of what's happening on campus in the current day, articles from the school newspaper, and a bit more. It even uses the schools new logo, which cost the school more than half a million dollars to design, and which virtually everyone hates or doesn't care about (aside from the absurd price tag merely for the design).

Helpful apps on my iPhone:

-Native voice memos app (so useful for professors who have information packed powerpoint slides they don't provide, and then simultaneously lecture on stuff isn't on the slides they're rapidly changing)

-Native notes app (tons and tons of different lists of stuff I have to do; somewhat redundant with calendar app, but not really because I mainly use the calendar app for reminders)

-Camera app (oh so useful for professors that use an entire board, or better yet, multiple consecutive boards, to construct elaborate diagrams no one has any hope of accurately reconstructing on a comparatively tiny piece of paper)

-Calendar app (namely, the reminders function, letting me know I have stuff to do beforehand, in the event I totally forgot or got wrapped up in something else; also quite useful for scheduling things so that I don't end up double, triple, or quadruple booking my time, which I did "back in the day" before I started using the calendar app. Oops.)

I have too many other random apps on my phone to mention, most of which I use when I have periods of what would normally be unproductive downtime. Random vocabulary flashcards while standing in a line to order coffee? Why not.

Helpful apps on my iPad:

-iAnnotate PDF (I seriously just make sure all of my ebooks are in PDF format, or find ways to convert them to PDF format, so I can use this app to read them. I don't rent textbooks or resell them, given that I tend to use them for reference fairly often, haha)

-Safari & Opera (for the rare cases that Safari isn't quite as suitable) for browsing the internet

-Teamviewer (OK, so no relation to school, but sometimes a server that I run that's associated with a gaming community has somewhat urgent issues that need to be resolved to avoid me getting lots and lots of angry PMs and emails, and this app works wonders to allow me to login to my desktop computer, and use my desktop computer to RDP into the server to actually fix whatever the problem is, if that makes any sense)

-All the stuff I mentioned for my iPhone

iAnnotate PDF is also useful because I promptly scan all paper notes, handouts, and whatever else I get. Makes for easy categorization of stuff, easy finding of stuff, and so on and so forth. (And I don't have to carry mountains of stuff around... Although, I've literally scanned like 2000 pages of stuff for just one course this semester... which is kind of time consuming)

Laptop (formerly a 5-year-old Dell Inspiron 1420 which died, currently an ASUS Zenbook running a heavily modified windows 8, and often running a virtual machine running BioLinux 7 from windows 8, because I haven't yet really bothered figuring out how to workably dual boot given the new boot system):

-Dropbox / other similar services

-Firefox

-MS Word

-MS PowerPoint

-MS Excel

-the Enthought Python distribution (OK, not really a program or app, but, whatever)

-Notepad++ (for writing code in Python)

-VueCalendar (syncs with google calendar, which syncs with my idevice calendars)

-Actual Window Manager (AMAZING - especially on my desktop)

-More additional programs than I can really list

Desktop (gaming rig with 3 monitors, that I barely use for gaming anymore):

-Same as laptop

For a lot of things, multiple monitors increases your productivity by so much it's almost unimaginable, although there's a bit of an adjustment period. For other things, having a single screen is ideal.