Question:
practical thesis topic for hotel and restaurant management student?
maeann
2006-12-04 05:07:09 UTC
thank you.. I hope that you can provide me more options.. God Bless you all.
Four answers:
gimpalomg
2006-12-04 05:47:40 UTC
HOTEL:

The hows and whys of housekeeping.

Is a pool more trouble than it is worth?

Can smoking rooms be profitable?

Will security in parking areas be profitable?

Does room color affect TIPS ratio?

Daycare for children, Yes or No?

Dry Bar vs. Wet Bar vs. No Bar

When is a kennel a good idea?

RESTAURANT:

Hours of operation, point of diminishing returns.

The illegal alien workforce, good or bad?

Customer service, why else are we here?

Waiters vs. waitresses, which and why?

BOTH:

Owner vs. manager, who sets corporate climate?

OK, there's more than a dozen. I hope you can find something in that list/mess to get you started. Use them directly or as inspiration for your final topic.

Good luck.

And just between us, I like papers that explore both sides of an issue but that is only my opinion.
kurkjian
2017-01-16 09:03:13 UTC
Thesis Title For Hrm Course
2006-12-04 05:30:02 UTC
Hotel & Restaurant Management Courses

... course will focus on the practical application of sales techniques and customer habits and wants. ... HR498 Hotel and Restaurant Bachelor Thesis (3 credits) ...www.newbury.edu/academics/schools/hotel_rest/descriptions/hotel.shtml - 50k - Cached - More from this site

Newbury College - Academics - Schools - School of Business & Management - Accounting Courses

Saunders School of Hotel & Restaurant Management. Academic Catalog 06-07 ... explores the theoretical and practical applications of accounting theories ...newbury.edu/academics/schools/bus_manage/descriptions/account.shtml - 42k - Cached - More from this site

Rosen College of Hospitality Management

... for over 42 million visitors each year, and has over 120,000 hotel rooms, ... The emphasis of the non-thesis option is on coursework and practical experience. ...www.hospitality.ucf.edu/proggrad_MSPhD.aspx - 34k - Cached - More from this site

http://www.hrim.udel.edu/grad/gradhandbook.pdf (PDF)

... member must have demonstrated industry expertise relevant to the thesis topic, a ... Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management. Form for ...www.hrim.udel.edu/grad/gradhandbook.pdf - 130k - View as html - More from this site

UH Course Catalog - HRMA Course Descriptions

Hotel, restaurant, and retail data used within the category management process ... May be repeated for credit when topic varies. ...www.uh.edu/academics/catalog/hrm/hrma_courses.html - 39k - Cached - More from this site

Hotel and Restaurant Management curriculum at Sandhills Community College

... should be able to demonstrate practical applications of sanitation and safety ... including audience analysis, topic selection, thesis support and development, ...www.sandhills.cc.nc.us/hrm/hrm-courses.html
Albert
2006-12-04 05:15:54 UTC
Perhaps you could do something with regard to the recent reports of people getting nasty bites from bed bugs, on a broader scope, the sanitation standard in hotels.